Their latest financials give a poignant reminder of why Rupert Murdoch covets BSkyB. News Corporation currently own 39% of the broadcaster but are bidding to take control of the remaining 61%. Breaking through the symbolic 10 million customer barrier, profits have soared 26% to £520 million on today’s figures: Rupert will fork out more than £8 per […]