Natalie Bennett might not be known for her grasp of figures but it looks like the Green Party have worked out what to do with £1.3 million in membership subs and £212,000 of short money … hire an entire bloody HQ of staff in one go!
- Chief Executive Officer (£60-70k)
- Head of Communications (£40-50k)
- Head of Party Development (£40-50k)
- Head of Operations (£42-46k)
- Fundraising and Membership Manager (£32-38k)
- Finance Manager (£32-36)
- Social Media Officer (£25-30k)
- Campaigns Officer (£23-26)
Scrapbook hears that most of these roles are new.
Apparently Chris Rennard is available!