In a discussion about Islamic ‘no-go zones’ in Western countries, a Fox News pundit has actually claimed that non-Muslims dare not enter Birmingham — and that London has Muslim religious police.
“In Britain … there are actual cities like Birmingham that are totally Muslim where non-Muslims just simply don’t go in.
Twitter has naturally exploded with lulz, using the hashtag #FoxNewsFacts to mock Fox and self-styled ‘terrorism expert’ Steven Emerson.
— Peter Thompson (@TheRedRag) January 11, 2015
Thank god this guy doesn’t have any influence, right?
Unfortunately, however, Emerson been called as an expert witness on terrorism related issues by at least six congressional committees, including:
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs’ Subcommittee on Terrorism
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- House Committee on Financial Services
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs
- House Judiciary Committee
And here he is before the Senate Judiciary Committee:
That US legislators are prepared to entertain Emerson’s drivel is truly frightening.
Should Brummies should brace themselves for drone strikes?