- UKIPer shows ‘Third Reich-inspired’ tattoos in naked photo shoot
- Candidate posed with middle aged man snorting powder off girl
- Tattoos depict planes diving towards Jewish Star of David
- Third Reich eagle insignia accompanied by words “Let Us Prey”
One of UKIP’s council candidates posed naked alongside a middle aged man poised to snort a mystery white powder from the posterior of a young woman — revealing tattoos which appear to be inspired by Hitler’s Nazi Third Reich.
Kevin O’Doherty (pictured right above), who is standing for UKIP in Hastings where the party boasts one councillor, has already hit the headlines, having claimed on Facebook that “there is no such thing as a benign Muslim” and defending the vile racist who suggested that Lenny Henry should emigrate “to a black country”.
Working as a part-time character model, O’Doherty posed for the photograph for a limited edition art book, The Dualism Volume 2 (NSFW). And while the white powder in the suggestive snap is (presumably) not a Class A drug, the tattoos appear in several other images of the UKIP hopeful, compiled below. The inks feature:
- A number of World War II-era military aircraft
- The version of the German Reichsadler eagle insignia used by Hitler
- Two planes diving towards a Jewish Star of David
- The star is yellow — the same colour as the badge used during the Holocaust
The overwhelming consensus among plane geeks canvassed by Scrapbook on Twitter this afternoon was that the top plane is a Stuka dive bomber, which left a trail of devastation as the Nazis swept across Europe.
While Scrapbook has requested comment from O’Doherty via the UKIP press office, we are yet to hear from him. However a spokesman told us that they might look into the matter, errr, after the election:
“Where evidence is produced to indicate a breach it will be considered at the earliest opportunity by the National Executive Committee as part of an established disciplinary procedure.”
Thanks to everyone on Twitter who helped to identify the planes in the tattoos — readers like you make this blog what it is.
HAVE YOU GOT A STORY? LET SCRAPBOOK KNOW ON THE PHONE OR WITH OUR EASY-TO-USE TIP FORM. WE CAN PROTECT YOUR IDENTITY.