Are your long-time-no-see school mates now paid up ‘kippers? Or are the kids you used to play football with EDL sympathisers? Using a quirk of Facebook you can find out using the links below provided you are ‘friends’ with them. It’s not at all stalkery, honest!
- British National Party
- Britain First (now the most popular British party on Facebook)
- English Defence League
And apparently there are some other parties standing, too:
Here’s how to check for any other body:
- Go to the Facebook page of the organisation concerned. If it has a number in the URL then you’re set: copy that and skip to step 4.
- Otherwise replace ‘www’ in the URL with ‘graph’ (
- Copy the ID (only the numbers) in the resulting text:
- Add that number to the end of this link and paste it into your browser address bar:
♫ ‘If You Have a Racist (Facebook) Friend …’ ♫