Hats off to “David Cameron’s favourite think tank” and the inventors of “Greggs Man”, Policy Exchange, for the impressive chutzpah of their membership-based fundraising wheeze. Joining their “Insight Club” for £140 per year, you will get the following:
- “Invitations to all our public events“
- “Special invitations to the annual Insight Club members-only party with special guest speaker”
- “All published reports made available to you”
- “Access to the Policy Exchange Youtube Channel so you can catch up on debates and events you may have missed”
- “Our weekly PX Policy Digest, giving a summary of the week in Westminster and insightful comments on topical policy issues”
So that’s a party for £140 … and hoping no one will notice everything else is available for free!