The Conservatives have probably had better weeks:
- Their flagship campaign fell on its arse to the sound of universal ridicule.
- David Cameron’s composure and position on LGBT rights fell apart during an interview with Gay Times.
- The gap with Labour was squeezed to just two points.
- The beleaguered web team managed to come out with something even more crap than Cash Gordon.
- After those airbrushed posters, Andy Coulson dumps their ad agency 42 days before the election.
Here’s to many more.