Scrapbook would like to send heartfelt thanks to Sarah Teather and Brent Liberal Democrats for providing a record number of hits today. Here are the top five traffic spikes since this blog went live in July last year:
- Liberal Democrat lies over Sarah Teather office rent (18 January)
- She’s back! Expenses Tory Julie Kirkbride changes her mind (6 November)
- Guardian awaiting response from “peer” named on encrypted BNP list (20 October)
- Labour MPs round on Hoon and Hewitt in email exchange (6 January)
- Will Straw and Sunny Hundal interview Tory Bear (2 October)
Tune in tomorrow for some interesting phone bills!