James Delingpole loses it

Libertarian James Delingpole’s denial of anthropogenic global warming (AGW) would be a lot easier if people would, y’know, stop asking him awkward questions and stuff!

On his Twitter bio Delingpole claimes: “I’m lovely and right about everything”.

Better change the first bit. And the last bit actually.

1. Tom
    Posted March 8, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Permalink

Since when is David Allen Green a “Leftist” anyway? He’s a liberal, which as we all now know, is not the same thing at all…

2. Posted March 8, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Permalink

And what is an AGW believer? Someone who believes global warming is happening, or isn’t?

3. David Allen Green
    Posted March 8, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Permalink

@Tom

Good point :o)

4. peevee
    Posted March 8, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Permalink

In the keeerayzee world of Mr D, what he says goes. Ergo green IS a lefty. Got it?!

5. Celia
    Posted March 8, 2011 at 8:39 pm | Permalink

James Delingpole is so ghastly that I actually don’t care if he is right about everything, he instinctively makes me want to hold the opposite opinion just to avoid sharing anything with him.

6. anonymous
    Posted March 9, 2011 at 9:19 am | Permalink

Um, that’s a fake James Delingpole account, isn’t it? I’m fairly sure it’s a parody…

7. admin
    Posted March 9, 2011 at 9:47 am | Permalink

@Anonymous: No, it’s the real deal. The fake one is http://twitter.com/jamesdellngpole who tweeted us:

@psbook I have most certainly NOT lost it you unholy bunch of fucking lefty beardy slack-wristed mongoloid cunts. I’m lovely.

8. Celia
    Posted March 9, 2011 at 8:10 pm | Permalink

Even if it were a fake account, JD is still ghastly.

Also, I believe the term for those (us?) eco-lefties is “watermelon” – green on the outside, red on the inside. So I gather from Americans on the internet, anyway.

9. Albert Tatloki
    Posted March 17, 2011 at 11:17 am | Permalink

Delingpole is positive proof that being extremely mentally retarded doesn’t stop you getting a job.

10. Gordon Rabon
    Posted May 16, 2011 at 5:58 pm | Permalink

Delingpole is famous because he is the quintessential ignoramus who knows everything about nothing. But his followers don’t care he doesn’t have time to read science, as long as he carries on his his hate filled rants against the science establishment.

11. Posted January 8, 2012 at 4:45 pm | Permalink

James Delingpole is the single vilest cunt I have ever experienced. I have written a vicious put-down on this horrible felcher here:

James Delingpole is a CUNT.