James Delingpole loses it

Libertarian James Delingpole’s denial of anthropogenic global warming (AGW) would be a lot easier if people would, y’know, stop asking him awkward questions and stuff!

On his Twitter bio Delingpole claimes: “I’m lovely and right about everything”.

Better change the first bit. And the last bit actually.

1. Tom says:

Since when is David Allen Green a “Leftist” anyway? He’s a liberal, which as we all now know, is not the same thing at all…

2. Jules says:

And what is an AGW believer? Someone who believes global warming is happening, or isn’t?

3. David Allen Green says:

@Tom

Good point :o)

4. peevee says:

In the keeerayzee world of Mr D, what he says goes. Ergo green IS a lefty. Got it?!

5. Celia says:

James Delingpole is so ghastly that I actually don’t care if he is right about everything, he instinctively makes me want to hold the opposite opinion just to avoid sharing anything with him.

6. anonymous says:

Um, that’s a fake James Delingpole account, isn’t it? I’m fairly sure it’s a parody…

7. admin says:

@Anonymous: No, it’s the real deal. The fake one is http://twitter.com/jamesdellngpole who tweeted us:

@psbook I have most certainly NOT lost it you unholy bunch of fucking lefty beardy slack-wristed mongoloid cunts. I’m lovely.

8. Celia says:

Even if it were a fake account, JD is still ghastly.

Also, I believe the term for those (us?) eco-lefties is “watermelon” – green on the outside, red on the inside. So I gather from Americans on the internet, anyway.

9. Albert Tatloki says:

Delingpole is positive proof that being extremely mentally retarded doesn’t stop you getting a job.

10. Gordon Rabon says:

Delingpole is famous because he is the quintessential ignoramus who knows everything about nothing. But his followers don’t care he doesn’t have time to read science, as long as he carries on his his hate filled rants against the science establishment.

11. Graf Kord says:

James Delingpole is the single vilest cunt I have ever experienced. I have written a vicious put-down on this horrible felcher here:

James Delingpole is a CUNT.